September 04, 2015

Time for a Re-vamp

Hello Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've contributed anything to this blog and I'd like to say that I'm sorry for the lack of content!  In early 2014 we moved from Tennessee back to our home state of Minnesota and even though it's already been a year and a half, it feels like it's only been a month and a half.  I really have no idea where the time went!  Needless to say the Douglas household has been busy busy busy!  My husbands fishing career has gone to a whole new level and I have taken on full time managing duties for him.  If I am not at my day job then I am at home working for him.  This has included handling the majority of his media content, producing his webinars, acting as CFO, and assisting him with his sponsor responsibilities.  Unfortunately, this has not left me much "Bri time".  Don't get me wrong, I'm still whipping up fabulous meals and knitting kick ass things!  It's just not as frequently as it was before but I wouldn't have it any other way.  We are both working our buns off and it has been proof positive that we are headed in the right direction of where we want to end up in this world.  I can't get into it much now, but I'll be shedding some light on that in the coming months.


Per the title of this post, it is time that this little blog 'o mine gets a re-vamp to document where my life is at now.  So going forward, I'll still be talking about food, knitting and other crafty thangs but I'm also going to use this as a platform to get my photography and media work out to the world.  It might take me a little time to get where I'm ultimately trying to go, however, I hope you all still want to join me on the journey!  So stay tuned, kids!